|Dried apricots||1 Pound|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cognac/Apricot liqueur /kirsch||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cover and soak appricot in warm water for 2 hours, drain, and keep aside.
2) Boil sugar in water for 10 minutes, add apricots, and cook for another 10 minutes.
3) In a blender, puree apricots with liquid.
4) Add cognac, apricot liqueur, or the kirsch, pour in freezer tray, and let it freeze.
5) When mushy, take out the frozen mixture and beat thoroughly.
6) If the mixture is too thick, add little ice water and then return mixture to the trays.
7) Freeze until firm and serve chilled.