|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion||2 Tablespoon, finley chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
|Lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
1) Mix garlic, soy sauce and oil with peanut butter and beat the mixture well.
2) Slowly add spring onion with seasame seeds and chili powder.
3) Season the marinade and add the meat in it.
4) Coat the meat cubes well in the marinade.
5) Keep meat in fridge for 2-4 hours.
6) Preheat the barbeque.
7) Grease the grill.
8) On small skewers, thread the meat.
9) In the preheated barbeque, cook the lamb on greased grill for 10-15 minutes.
10) Serve the korean kababs either as snack or as side dish with sauce of your choice.