Peach Buttermilk Sherbet
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||1 1⁄4 Pound, crushed|
1) Combine the buttermilk, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and crushed peaches, mix well.
2) Pour the mixture into a freezing tray and freeze until firm.
3) Remove in a mixing bowl, beat in the egg white with a rotary or electric beater until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Again pour into the freezing tray and freeze until firm.
5) Spoon into nice sherbet glasses and serve immediately.
Calories 294 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 72.7 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 62.1 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 1% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet