Peach Buttermilk Sherbet
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peaches||1 1⁄4 Pound, crushed|
1) Combine the buttermilk, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and crushed peaches, mix well.
2) Pour the mixture into a freezing tray and freeze until firm.
3) Remove in a mixing bowl, beat in the egg white with a rotary or electric beater until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Again pour into the freezing tray and freeze until firm.
5) Spoon into nice sherbet glasses and serve immediately.