1. Take tahini in a bowl and dilute it with half a cup of lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle some salt and mix again.
3. Add a quarter teaspoon of ground cumin and mix again.
4. In a processor, take the cooked garbanzo beans, tahini paste, garlic and half a cup of water and process it into a nice, smooth paste.
5. Transfer the content into a bowl, sprinkle some paprika, drizzle some oil and serve.
When you need a healthy, tasty alternative to greasy dips, opt for the truly Mediterranean hummus. Made with garbanzo beans, tahini, garlic and spices, delectable homemade hummus comes together in under 5 minutes. In fact it's so fast you will wonder why you always purchased it in the past. Watch the video for more on the recipe.