Greeny Tahini Dressing
|Cooked peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Carrot juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tahini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your salad, couscous or combine with humus.
4. You can pour the dressing into a jar with a tight fitting screw on lid and store in the refrigerator until required.
5. Make sure to shake the jar before using the dressing.
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.3%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 195.3 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 18 g36.2%
Vitamin A 45% Vitamin C 36.5%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet