Greeny Tahini Dressing
|Cooked peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Carrot juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tahini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your salad, couscous or combine with humus.
4. You can pour the dressing into a jar with a tight fitting screw on lid and store in the refrigerator until required.
5. Make sure to shake the jar before using the dressing.