Oriental Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Onions spring||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), thinly sliced|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Mango chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the spare ribs 10 cm/4 inches over the heat.
4) In a pan, put all the sauce ingredients.
5) Cook over the low heat and slowly boil the sauce.
6) Cook for further 1 minute.
7) Pour the sauce over the ribs abd coat them well.
8) Again place the ribs in the barbeque and grill for 15-20 minutes.
9) Keep basting the ribs ocassionaly.
10) Serve the ribs warm with sauce of your choice as main dish.