Harvest Pork Kebabs
|Yellow squash||1 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Boneless pork||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Cooking apples||2 Medium, cored|
|Frozen apple juice concentrate||3 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Ground allspice||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Thread the squash, pork, and apple slices alternately on 8 skewers.
2) In a saucepan, add the honey apple juice concentrate, allspice, and cornstarch.
3) Stir well and cook until thick and bubbly.
4) Stir and cook for further 1-2 min.
5) Place the kebabs on the rack of the unheated broiler pan.
6) Broil 3-4" from the heat for 8-10 min.
7) Brush with the sauce and turn kebabs.
8) Broil for further 8-10 min or until the pork is cooked.
9) Brush again with sauce and serve immediately.