Asian Chicken Salad
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast||1|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Limes||1⁄2 , zested and juiced (About 1 Tablespoon)|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Mixed leaves||100 Gram|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs), roughly chopped (Large Handful Of)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Chili||1⁄2 , deseeded and thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1⁄4 , halved lengthways, sliced|
1. Covering the chicken with cold water in a saucepan, let it boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken onto a plate, cool and cut into strips and add to a bowl
3. Toss the chicken with the fish sauce, lime zest, juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
4. In a small bowl or jar, blend all dressing ingredients.
5. On a plate heap the leaves and coriander and top with the chicken mixture, onion, chilli and cucumber.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.