1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line baking tray with foil.
3. Cut the peppers into half and flatten them out as much as you can.
4. Chop the olives into small fine pieces.
5. Place the peppers into the broiler for 4-5 minutes until the skin becomes black.
6. Remove the pepper from the broiler and cover them in a bowl for 5 minutes. This helps get the skin off easily.
8. Place the peppers under cold water and remove the skin.
10. For the olive appetizer: In a bowl, add the chopped olives, a finely minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, teaspoon lemon, a dash of pepper and stir.
9. Add 1 can of chickpeas, half a lemon, 1 tablespoon of tahini, 1 clove of garlic, 2 pinches of salt, ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 roasted peppers and blend.
10. Pour the hummus in a bowl and serve with the olive appetizer and pita bread or any other bread.
Recipe in the video is by far the simplest hummus ever. Using readymade roasted peppers you can create a wonderful hummus to accompany any chips or crackers you like. This is a super quick recipe which is ideal to make when you get back from work and want to eat something healthy.