1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
2. In a pan, heat oil.
3. Add beef and let it brown for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the vegetables, which is peas and corn.
5. Add curry powder. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Keep it aside to cool and refrigerate it.
7. Break an egg into the bowl and use it as an egg wash.
8. Cut the puff pastry into four equal sections.
9. Spoon the filling into each section.
10. Brush egg wash on two sides of the square and fold it. Use a fork to seal the edges.
11. Brush a layer of egg wash over it.
12. Remove the plastic wrapper of the puff pastry and arrange it on a greased baking tray.
13. Bake it in an oven for 220 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until it is nice and crispy.
14. Serve Beef Curry Puffs with a sauce of your choice.
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go!