Curried Chicken Kebabs
|Onions/Shallots||12 (Tiny Size)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Mild curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 (1 Squeeze)|
|Chicken breasts||4 Small, skinned, boned and cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Chicken livers||4 , trimmed and halved|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, seeded and diced|
1) In little water, cook the shallots or onion at very low heat.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Preheat the barbeque.
4) In a pan, melt the butter.
5) In a dish, transfer the melted butter and mix with lemon juice, curry powder and seasoning.
6) In the dish, put chicken cubes and marinate for 10 minutes.
7) On the 4 skewers, thread chicken, livers, green pepper and mushrooms alternately.
8) If any curried butter is left, brush it on mushrooms, pepper and liver.
9) In preheated barbeque, cook the skewers for 10 minutes and turn many times in between.
10) On serving plates, take out the vegetables and meats from the skewers and arrange.
11) Serve as main dish.