Sausage Bacon and Cheese Kebabs
|Chipolata sausages||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Bacon rashers||24 , each rolled up and secured, with a cocktail stick|
|Cheese||8 Ounce (225 Gram, Of Different Varieties, If Desired To Add Color)|
1. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
2. Grill the sausages under a broiler, on a barbecue or in a skillet.
3. Cut each into 3 pieces and keep hot.
4. Grill the rolled bacon until well cooked but not too crispy, and keep hot.
5. Thread a piece of cheese, sausage, another piece of cheese, a roll of bacon, and then finally another piece of cheese on each cocktail stick.
6. Arrange the kabobs on a platter.
7. Serve immediately while warm as a cocktail appetizer
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.5 mg5.5%
Sodium 141.7 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.5 g0.17%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet