Oriental Cream Cheese
|Ripe bananas||4 (Ripe, But Not Brown)|
|Cream cheese/12 ounce cottage / curd cheese and 1/4 pint double / tinned cream||1 Pound|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salted nuts||2 Ounce|
|Cress||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (Use Little)|
|Lemon slices||3 (Use Few)|
|Black olives/Pickled prunes||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add sultanas in 4 tablespoons water,
2) Over low heat, prepare juice to make them juicy.
3) Slice and chop bananas with juice of 1/2 lemon in a basin.
4) Blend the mixture of cheese, cream and curry powder. Mix in sultanas and banana with lemon. Add sugar, salt and little grated lemon rind.
5) Serve on a pottery dish, roughen surface with two forks and sprinkle with salted nuts.
6) Garnish with lemon twist and surround with cress and black olives or pickled prunes.