Berry Sherbet Salad
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raspberry sherbet||1 Pint|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lettuce leaves||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) In a bowl with boiling water, dissolve the raspberry-flavored gelatin.
2) Blend in the sherbet and lemon juice.
3) Allow to chill, until the mixture mounds.
4) Mash the cranberry sauce slightly with a fork and fold into the gelatin mixture.
5) Pour the mixture into a 5 1/2-cup ring mold and allow to chill.
6) Unmold when set, on a lettuce-lined plate.
7) Serve immediately and pass the mayonnaise if required.