Tasty Egg Foo Yong
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Canned chop suey vegetables||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored instant bouillon||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Blend eggs, bouillon, vegetables, onion, shrimp and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil.
3) Shallow fry egg mixture in hot oil making shapes of 3-inch circle with a spatula.
4) Brown either side.
5) Repeat the procedure for the remaining mixture.
6) Top the patties with sauce and serve hot.