|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (packed)|
|Rib steak||4 , cut 3/4 inch thick|
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger.
2) Place the steak in the soy sauce marinade.
3) Cover and allow the steak to marinate for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
4) Drain the steaks and reserve the marinade.
5) Broil the steaks for 5 to 10 minutes under broiler, about 2 inches away from heat.
6) Baste the steak with reserved marinade several times while broiling.
7) Serve the steak hot garnished with watercress leaves if desired.