|Plain flour||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Melted butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||12 Fluid Ounce (350 Milliliter)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (For Frying, 25 Gram)|
|Softened butter||4 Ounce, diced (125 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Grated orange rind||1|
|Cointreau/Grand marnier||6 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together. The add the sugars, eggs, oil and melted butter in the center and blend well until smooth.
2) Gradually, beat in the milk, to make smooth and creamy batter, then allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a small frying pan, pour some batter in the melted butter, tilt and spread the batter evenly, then fry until golden.
4) Flip over the crepe, allow the other side to cook, then remove over a warm plate and keep warm.
5) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until the mixture is creamy.
6) Then beat in the orange rind and juice alongwith 3 tablespoons of orange liqueur and 1 tablespoon of brandy.
7) In a large frying pan, pour and gently heat the orange mixture, then rapidly boil for 1-2 minutes and lower the heat.
8) Fold the crepes in quarters and add them one by one into the pan.
9) In a small saucepan, warm rest of the liqueur and brandy, then flame and pour over the crepes.
10) Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3585 Calories from Fat 1937
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g337.9%
Saturated Fat 117.7 g588.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1096.6 mg365.5%
Sodium 866 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 315 g104.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.6%
Sugars 214.9 g
Protein 40 g80.5%
Vitamin A 129.9% Vitamin C 164.6%
Calcium 64.1% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet