Refreshing Cocoa Fruit Sherbet
|Ripe banana||1 Medium|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Into blender container slice banana.
2. Put in orange juice and blend until smooth.
3. Put in remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Into 9-inch square pan or two ice cube trays pour and freeze until hard around edges.
5. Spoon mixture into blender container or large mixer bowl and blend until smooth.
6. Pour into 1-quart mold and freeze until firm.
7. To serve, unmold onto chilled plate and slice.