Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
|Canned california cling peach halves in juice||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored bouillon cubes||2|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Long grain white rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushroom caps||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in half|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Take out the chicken and chop into bite-size pieces.
7. Stir chicken, reserved diced peaches and remaining ingredients into soup.
8. Let it simmer 5 minutes.