2) In a bowl, combine the shrimp and barbecue sauce, turning to coat evenly.
3) Thread the skewers, alternating shrimp, onion and mango. Finish each skewer with a slice of lime.
4) Lightly brush the skewers with canola oil and season with pepper.
5) Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until the shrimp just turns opaque.
6) Sprinkle the skewers with the green onion and cilantro to serve.
If you are planning for a gorgeous outdoor grilling party, these shrimp kebabs can turn to be the crowd puller of your show. Shrimps marinated in chipotle barbecue sauce offers extra-ordinary flavor, when served as grilled. Grilled mango and sweet onions add on to the taste. Watch the video and confidently go ahead to prepare and serve this delicate shrimp preparation.