1. heat a pan and pour-in cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3. When the onion becomes soft, add the banana blossoms. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add vinegar and long green chili. Let boil.
5. Pour in the coconut milk. Let boil, and then simmer until the liquid reduces.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Turn the heat off, and then transfer the cooked banana blossoms on a serving plate.
8. Serve with steamed rice. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.