Angel Hair Stir Fry
|Chicken breast||1 , skinned|
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce|
|Sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound, cut into strips|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into strips|
|Sesame seed||2 Teaspoon, toasted|
1) Slice chicken into thin strips and marinate with 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce for 30 minutes.
2) In the meantime, follow package instructions to cook pasta, without adding salt and drain.
3) Drain again thoroughly after rinsing under cold running water.
4) Keep aside a mixture of 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and water.
5) In a hot wok or large skillet, stir-fry marinated chicken in 1 tablespoon of hot oil for 2 minutes over high heat.
6) Remove chicken and in the same pan, sauté peas and carrot for 4 minutes in remaining hot oil after adding salt.
7) Stir in stir-fry sauce mixture, chicken, pasta and sesame seed until all ingredients are coated with sauce and cook until pasta is heated well.
8) Serve hot.
Calories 634 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.6%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg16.6%
Sodium 1160.3 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 31 g62.6%
Vitamin A 157.3% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet