|Pork roast||5 Pound|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crystallized ginger||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Keep a metal rack or trivet at the bottom of a slow cooker,
place the meat on the rack, season with the salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, pepper flakes and lemon juice; pour the mixture over the meat; cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs.
3) Remove the meat from the cooker, keep the meat warm;
skim off the excess fat.
4) Stir in the peanut butter and cook on HIGH for about 5 min.
5) Slice and serve immediately with the sauce.
Calories 642 Calories from Fat 404
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.1%
Saturated Fat 14.3 g71.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.1 mg53.7%
Sodium 636.2 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 45 g89.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet