1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Put-in chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add pork belly. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add sherry and onions. Cook until onions becomes soft.
6. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Note: Add a little water as necessary.
7. Put-in the cabbage and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
8. Put-in the miki noodles, and then stir. Cook for another 3 minutes.
9. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 1434 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.8%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 596 mg198.7%
Sodium 3094.1 mg128.9%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.8%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 88 g176%
Vitamin A 216.1%
Vitamin C 66.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet