1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Put-in chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add pork belly. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add sherry and onions. Cook until onions becomes soft.
6. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Note: Add a little water as necessary.
7. Put-in the cabbage and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
8. Put-in the miki noodles, and then stir. Cook for another 3 minutes.
9. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.