|Caster sugar||8 Ounce|
|Lemon||3 , pared rind and juice taken|
1) Take a saucepan and dissolve sugar in water. Place the pan over low heat and add pared lemon rind (free of white pith), and bring the mixture to boil.
2) Simmer for about 10 minutes and then take the pan off heat and allow the mixture to cool.
3) Pour in lemon juice and sieve the mixture into a container.
4) Place the container in the freezer and freeze the mixture until squishy. Then turn out in a basin.
5) Now, gently beat the egg white and mix it into the mushy mixture.
6) Pour the contents in the container and freeze until firm.
7) Serve frozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 972 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.57 g0.88%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 53.4 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 246 g81.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.7%
Sugars 227 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 223.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet