Curried Chicken Kebabs
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||3|
|Lime slices||3 (For Garnish)|
|Vegetable oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh coriander||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Lime||1 , finely grated rind and juice|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , grated|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh mint||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Mango chutney||1 Teaspoon|
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for half an hour.
4. Rinse the salted cucumber and using absorbent kitchen paper, dry thoroughly.
5. Mix with sauce ingredients and prepare the sauce.
6. Take 4 skewers, arrange the marinated chicken on them and assemble on the grill rack to be grilled for about 10 to 15 minutes on medium cook or till the chicken turns tender and is well cooked.
7. Turn often while basting with marinade.
8. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve hot with the prepared sauce.