Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
|Large raw shrimp||12 Ounce (350 Gram, Prawns)|
|Fresh ginger||1 1⁄2 Inch, peeled and grated|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Dry sherry||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|5 spice powder||1 Pinch|
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the bowl in a cool place to marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Take oil in a large wok or a frying pan and heat it.
5) Drain out the excess marinade and stir-fry the prawns until done.
6) Add 5-spice powder, marinade and seasoning to the prawns and stir again.
7) Simmer the sauce in low heat and serve as desired.