Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
|Large raw shrimp||12 Ounce (350 Gram, Prawns)|
|Fresh ginger||1 1⁄2 Inch, peeled and grated|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Dry sherry||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|5 spice powder||1 Pinch|
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the bowl in a cool place to marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Take oil in a large wok or a frying pan and heat it.
5) Drain out the excess marinade and stir-fry the prawns until done.
6) Add 5-spice powder, marinade and seasoning to the prawns and stir again.
7) Simmer the sauce in low heat and serve as desired.
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.8 mg31.3%
Sodium 499.2 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.93%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 0.28%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet