Pineapple And Shrimp Kabobs
|Canned pineapple chunks||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Large shrimp||3 Pound, peeled and deveined (Fresh)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) Mix the pineapple juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and shrimp together.
3) Cover the mixture tightly and marinate for about 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
4) Cut the bacon slices into half and cook till they are limp but not crisp. Drain the bacon and set it aside.
5) Drain the shrimp and on skewers, alternate the pineapple chunks, shrimp, bacon and green pepper.
6) Broil till the bacon is crisped and the shrimp is cooked properly. This will take about 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Serve hot.
Calories 620 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 547.1 mg182.4%
Sodium 4667.2 mg194.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 81 g163%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 73.3%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 53.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet