|Lamb mince||36 Ounce (1 Kilogram / 2 Pound 4 Ounce)|
|Onions||2 , coarsely grated|
|Garlic bulb||1 , broken into cloves and finely chopped or grated|
|Garam masala||6 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Extra To Serve)|
|Pita breads||8 (For Serving)|
|Tomatoes||4 , halved and sliced (For Serving)|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 , shredded (For Serving)|
|Red onion||1 , sliced (For Serving)|
|Plain yogurt||150 Gram (For Serving, Small Pot)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince all the other burger ingredients and seasoning to taste.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well
3. Shape the mixture into 16 equal sized patties.
4. You can freeze the burgers for upto a month or you can refrigerate them for 2 days before cooking.
5. Heat a large skillet or a grill and grease with oil.
6. Grill the burgers in batches cooking them for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until they are browned and crispy.
7. Remove them onto a warm service platter.
8. Serve the burgers accompanied with naans, tossed salads and a cool yogurt dip or hummus.
9. Assemble your own roll at the table.