Chicken Liver and Onion Kabobs
|Chicken livers||12 Ounce (8 Large Sized)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned small white onions||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bacon slices||2 , cut into 8 small pieces|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry wine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take the chicken livers and cut each piece into half.
2) Devein the veins connecting the liver pieces together and peel off the skin.
3) Use vegetable oil to brush the livers.
4) Take 4 wooden skewers and follow the order: whole onion, chicken liver, whole onion, bacon, chicken liver, whole onion, bacon, chicken liver, whole onion, chicken liver, whole onion to thread each kabob to it.
5) Other 3 skewers may also be arranged in the same way.
6) Take a baking dish and use two folded sheets of paper towels to cover it.
7) Place the kabobs on it.
8) Apply Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle dry wine on top.
9) Use another paper towel to cover.
10) Allow cooking for 10 minutes.
11) Serve hot with sauce.