Yogurt Pineapple Sherbet
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice in a separate cup.
2. Whip the yogurt till thick and smooth.
3. Pour yogurt into freezing tray and place in freezer.
4. Allow the yogurt to semi freeze.
5. Remove the yogurt mush from the freezer.
6. Using a spatula, blend in the crushed pineapple and the reserved juice. You could substitute pineapple with berries, peaches, apricots, grape or mango.
7. Return the tray to the freezer.
8. When the yoghurt is semi-frozen, remove the tray from the freezer.
9. Use an electric beater to whip the yogurt mush.
10. Return to the freezer and allow the sorbet to freeze completely.
11. Scoop sorbet and serve in sorbet glasses or champagne glasses.