4 Tablespoon (Ching's Secret All in one sauce used)
Roasted cashew nuts/Roasted peanuts
1. Thoroughly wash all the vegetables, drain and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom pan, boil water. Blanch broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms in the boiling water one by one and rinse them in cold water, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat up a frying pan with oil, add garlic and sauté for about half a minute until golden brown.
4. Add the broccoli florets, bok choy, carrots, mushrooms, spinach and asparagus. Stir fry to coat all the vegetables with garlic.
5. Add the all-in-one sauce, soy sauce, stirring continuously.
6. Add salt and white pepper, mix well. Cook on medium heat while stirring until all the vegetables get coated with the sauce.
7. Finally garnish with roasted cashew nuts and remove from the heat.