Mix Vegetables with Soy & Cashew Nuts
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched|
|Bok choy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Spinach leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Asparagus sprig||4 Medium, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|All in one sauce||4 Tablespoon (Ching's Secret All in one sauce used)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Roasted cashew nuts/Roasted peanuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Thoroughly wash all the vegetables, drain and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom pan, boil water. Blanch broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms in the boiling water one by one and rinse them in cold water, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat up a frying pan with oil, add garlic and sauté for about half a minute until golden brown.
4. Add the broccoli florets, bok choy, carrots, mushrooms, spinach and asparagus. Stir fry to coat all the vegetables with garlic.
5. Add the all-in-one sauce, soy sauce, stirring continuously.
6. Add salt and white pepper, mix well. Cook on medium heat while stirring until all the vegetables get coated with the sauce.
7. Finally garnish with roasted cashew nuts and remove from the heat.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 532.1 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.6%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 228.1% Vitamin C 188%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet