|Onions||8 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced cooked pork/Diced cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
|Worcestershire sauce/Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mixed cooked vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||3 , quartered|
1) Melt half of the butter and fry onions until tender.
2) Stir in ham, curry powder, Worcestershire or soya sauce, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, Tabasco sauce and salt and cook gently, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix the remaining butter, vegetables, and rice and cook until everything mixes well.
4) Arrange in a serving dish and decorate with tomato
wedges around the edge.
5) You can go further creative and decorate strips of pancake across
the top in a criss-cross fashion.