Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), concentrated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Liquid protein concentrate||2 Tablespoon (Brag'S Aminos)|
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Napa cabbage head||1 Medium|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Dry noodles||8 Ounce (Oriental Variety)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Dressing||6 Ounce (1 Recipe)|
1. Pour the concetrated apple juice in a medium sized saucepan and put that over stovetop to boil.
2. Add the Aminos and lemon juice to the boiling apple juice.
3. In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water. Gradually add the liquid cronstarch to the saucepan and stir with a ladle until it the juice thikens.
4. When done, pour the dressing into a small glass bowl and allow it to cool down at room temperature. You can also keep it in the refrigerator before using it as salad dressing.
Asian Cabbage Salad:
1. Take a large bowl to put the finely chopped napa cabbage. Add the chopped green onions, almonds and sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly.
2. Crumble some amount of the dried noodles over the salad, just before serving.
3. Pour the oriental dressing over the salad and mix well with the salad to coat nicely.