1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for melting of peanut butter and stir well to make a sauce.
3) In a platter, arrange the blanched vegetables and spread the warm sauce on top.
4) Squeeze out fresh lemon juice on vegetables.
5) Serve by garnishing with chopped hard boiled eggs and chopped fresh parsley.