Shish Kabob With Mushrooms
|Beef tenderloin slices||16 , cut into 3/4 inch squares|
|Asparagus stalks||2 (Green Colored)|
|Liquid marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cut the green peppers into four equal slices.
2) Cut the asparagus into 2 inch pieces and peel small onions.
3) Take wooden skewers and thread the beef alternately with green peppers, asparagus pieces, mushrooms and onions.
4) Take a baking dish and place 4 skewers in it.
5) Brush the ingredients on the skewers with some liquid marinade.
6) Cook for 7 minutes while turning the skewers 2-3 times each to promote even cooking.
7) Garnish with vegetables and salad greens of your choice and serve.