|Caster sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Oranges||3 , juiced|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1) Take a saucepan and add sugar and water to it. Place over low heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in about 1 tbsp of lemon juice in the sugar syrup.
3) Now, take a basin and ad grated fruit rinds and spread the boiled syrup over it. Allow the mixture to cool.
4) Pour the mixed fruit juices and strain the mixture into a container.
5) Place the container in the refrigerator and freeze until the mixture is squishy. Turn into a bowl.
6) In the meantime, beat egg white and mix it in the squishy mixture. Pour the mixture in the container.
7) Again, place the container in the freezer and freeze until set.
8) Serve frozen.