Pork And Peach Kebabs
|Lean pork fillet||500 Gram, trimmed of any fat|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
1. Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water for at least 5 minutes.
2. Cube the pork fillets on a meat board.
3. On a fruit board halve, stone and cut peaches into similar size pieces.
4. Grate the zest from half the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
5. Mix the lemon juice with the honey and stir thoroughly.
6. Thread the pork and peach slices onto the skewers.
7. Brush kabobs with honey glaze.
8. Grill or barbecue for 10 minutes, turning after ever2-3 minutes until evenly browned and cooked.
9. Arrange on a platter and serve immediately.
You can thread the pork and peaches on the skewers and refrigerate a night before grilling the kabobs.