Lime Sherbet Salad
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce|
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lime sherbet||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh pear||1 , peeled and diced|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Drain the pineapple retaining the juice.
2) Add water to the juice to make equal to a cup of liquid.
3) Take a pan and bring the juice to a boil.
4) Add the gelatin and dissolve it completely by stirring.
5) Stir the sherbet in.
6) Mix the pecans, pear and pineapples to it.
7) Take a 6-cup mold and oil it lightly.
8) Pour mixture in it.
9) Refrigerate until it sets.
10) Serve as required.
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.4 mg0.5%
Sodium 86.4 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet