1) In non-stick skillet, cook ground chicken, onion and ginger over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink, stirring often to prevent clumping.
2) Remove from heat, stir in the grated carrots and hoisin sauce.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a large bowl of hot water, dip 1 rice paper wrapper for 20 to 30 seconds or until softened.
5) Gently shake off excess water and lay on damp tea towel.
6) Place 1/12th of the chicken mixture in line about 1/3rd from bottom of wrapper.
7) Then top with 1/12th each of the cucumber and bean sprouts.
8) Top with a few coriander leaves.
9) Fold bottom edge of wrapper over filling; fold over side edges and roll up tightly to form roll.
10) Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling. Wrap well in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
11) Slice and serve these wraps with Thai sweet red chili dipping sauce.
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process.