1. Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3. Add fish sauce and coconut cream, and then let boil.
4. Put-in the ground black pepper, and then cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
5. Put-in the crabs and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
7. Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve with hot steamed rice.
10. Share and enjoy!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 1038 Calories from Fat 566
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g102.7%
Saturated Fat 50.1 g250.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 353.8 mg117.9%
Sodium 1804 mg75.2%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.4%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 90 g180.2%
Vitamin A 5.1%
Vitamin C 73.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet