1. Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3. Add fish sauce and coconut cream, and then let boil.
4. Put-in the ground black pepper, and then cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
5. Put-in the crabs and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
7. Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve with hot steamed rice.
10. Share and enjoy!