Vietnamese Veggie Hotpot
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh ginger root||1⁄4 , shredded (Thumb-Size Piece)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Butternut squash||1⁄2 Large, peeled and cut into chunks|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable stock||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Green beans||4 Ounce, trimmed and sliced (100 Gram)|
|Spring onions||4 , sliced|
1) In a medium-size lidded saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add ginger and garlic to stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add squash, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
4) Cover with the lid and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
5) Remove lid and add green beans. Cook for another 3 minutes or until the squash and beans turn tender.
6) Add spring onions and stir through at the last moment of cooking.
7) Garnish with coriander to serve with rice.