|Batter||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Fat||1 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Cream cheese/Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and flour.
2) Add the milk and egg into the mixture to form a smooth, thin batter.
3) Make 8 crepes or pancakes with 2/3rd of the batter.
4) Whisk the egg white and fold the remaining batter in it.
5) Mix the filling ingredients together.
6) Add the filling in the centre of each pancake.
7) Next, roll the pancakes up and tuck the ends to make parcels.
8) Dip the parcels in the rest of the batter and deep fry until they turn golden brown.
9) Serve with marinara sauce.