Spiced Barbecued Beef Satay
|Rump steak||8 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), crushed|
|Ground coriander||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Pinch|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a bowl and cut the steak into 1 inch (2 1/2- cm.) cubes and place in it.
2) Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Stir occasionally and marinate for 1 hour.
4) Take two skewers and thread the meat on to them.
5) Barbecue or grill (broil) over hot coals for 10 minutes on a small barbecue (hibachi), turning as and when needed.
6) Cook by basting with the marinade.
7) Serve hot.