1. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, shred the cabbage and carrots, and mince the garlic, chop the green onions, set aside.
2. Cut the soya chunks into cubes, set aside.
3. In a non-stick skillet, brown the soy chicken in oil over a medium-high heat. Remove the soy chicken and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, sauté the onion, adding some more oil if needed.
5. Stir in the crushed red pepper, garlic, bell pepper and carrots.
6. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, and then return the soy chicken into the skillet.
7. Stir in the cabbage and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
8. Then add the cooked rice and stir-fry until the rice is heated through.
9. Add the soy sauce and stir-fry until the rice mixture is thoroughly coated.
10. Serve the fried rice on serving plates and garnish with green onions if you like.