Indonesian Gado Gado Sauce
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Green onions||5 , chopped|
|Chili peppers||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄4 Pound (Natural Is Best)|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Take a pan and heat the peanut oil in it.
2. Saute the green onions, garlic, chilli and onions in it.
3. Add some peanut butter and mix properly.
4. Cook slowly over low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add the green onions and cook for a minute more.
6. Add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly until it becomes hot but do not bring it to a boil.
7. Add a cup of hot scalding milk to the grated coconut and allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
8. Drain out the coconut milk by means of a damp cheese cloth in order to retrieve the maximum amount of liquid.
9. Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1705 Calories from Fat 1139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.7%
Saturated Fat 55.6 g278.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4244.4 mg176.8%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.6%
Dietary Fiber 27.3 g109.3%
Sugars 56.6 g
Protein 42 g83.5%
Vitamin A 127.7% Vitamin C 121.1%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 50.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet