1. Take a pan and heat the peanut oil in it.
2. Saute the green onions, garlic, chilli and onions in it.
3. Add some peanut butter and mix properly.
4. Cook slowly over low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add the green onions and cook for a minute more.
6. Add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly until it becomes hot but do not bring it to a boil.
7. Add a cup of hot scalding milk to the grated coconut and allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
8. Drain out the coconut milk by means of a damp cheese cloth in order to retrieve the maximum amount of liquid.