Pineapple and Honey Sherbet
|Pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Fresh Or Canned)|
|Water||3⁄8 Cup (6 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 Large, peel grated finely and juiced|
|Gelatin||2 Tablespoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (For Dissolving The Gelatin)|
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix pineapple juice, water, honey, sugar and lemon peel.
2) Place the pan over medium heat and boil the mixture stirring constantly.
3) Continue boiling the mixture without stirring, for 4 minutes.
4) Take off the pan from the heat and add in the lemon juice and the dissolved gelatin mixture.
5) Using a fine wire strainer, pour the mixture into a freezer tray.
6) Keep the mixture aside to cool completely.
7) Freeze for 30 minutes.
8) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and beat the egg white with clean beaters until it forms stiff peaks.
9) Take off the pineapple juice mixture from the freezer and mix it well with the egg white until the mixture is completely smooth.
10) Return the mixture back into the freezer tray and freeze it again for 1 hour.
11) Take off the pineapple mixture from the freezer into a medium-sized chilled mixing bowl.
12) Whisk it again for 1 minute or until it is smooth.
13) Place the mixture back into freezer tray and freeze it.
14) Repeat the same procedure every hour for 4 hours and then freeze overnight.
15) On the next day, place in the refrigerator 4 chilled individual serving glasses or dishes for 30 minutes.
16) Serve immediately the Pineapple and Honey Sherbet into the glasses or dishes.