2. In a bowl, combine ketchup, bbq sauce, soy sauce, spice powder, chopped chilies, sweet chili sauce, lemon juice, salt and Sichuan pepper.
3. Sprinkle salt on chicken and pour a part of this marinade on chicken.
4. On a baking sheet, place the chicken wings and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Take the chicken wings out of the oven after 20 minutes and brush the remaining marinade on it.
6. Bake it for another 15 minutes.
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes.