This red lentil soup recipe is a simple way to incorporate a lot of nutrition into one meal. I also go a bit beyond just healthy vegan recipes in this video and show you the basics behind the technique of making soup, so that you can make your own soups based on what you have available in the kitchen. What do you think?
1 , chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
5 Gram, peeled and minced
Boiled water/Vegetable stock
6 Cup (96 tbs)
Split red lentils
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or any grain)
1 , quartered and chopped
1 Small, chopped
2 , scrubbed and chopped
1. In a large pot, pour in the boiling water and add in the onion, garlic and ginger.
2. Add in the lentils and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes add in the zucchini, broccoli, carrots and kelp.
4. Season with black pepper and ground cumin. Boil for another 5 minutes.
5. Take off the pot from the stove and slowly stir in the miso.
6. Garnish the soup with sesame seeds and serve.
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room.