Grilled Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Green chilies||20 Gram|
|Green papaya||5 Gram|
|Chili powder||10 Gram (5 Gram Regular Plus 5 Gram Kashmiri Variety)|
|Orange color||3 Gram|
|Salad oil||15 Milliliter|
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic. Grind papaya separately.
2. Beat curds, add ground ingredients and the chilli powder. Beat well.
3. Add salad oil and colouring and pass through a fine sieve. Cut spare ribs into 10 cm. (4") pieces lengthwise along the bone.
4. Apply lime and salt and set aside for 10 minutes. Then marinade in prepared batter for about 2 to 3 hours.
5. Grill slowly over charcoal on a grid and turn occasionally to develop attractive colour and special flavour.