Grilled Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Green chilies||20 Gram|
|Green papaya||5 Gram|
|Chili powder||10 Gram (5 Gram Regular Plus 5 Gram Kashmiri Variety)|
|Orange color||3 Gram|
|Salad oil||15 Milliliter|
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic. Grind papaya separately.
2. Beat curds, add ground ingredients and the chilli powder. Beat well.
3. Add salad oil and colouring and pass through a fine sieve. Cut spare ribs into 10 cm. (4") pieces lengthwise along the bone.
4. Apply lime and salt and set aside for 10 minutes. Then marinade in prepared batter for about 2 to 3 hours.
5. Grill slowly over charcoal on a grid and turn occasionally to develop attractive colour and special flavour.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3574 Calories from Fat 2096
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g359.4%
Saturated Fat 80 g399.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 950.9 mg317%
Sodium 1302.8 mg54.3%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 319 g637.4%
Vitamin A 74.8% Vitamin C 120.4%
Calcium 88.9% Iron 70.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet